Thursday 24 July 2008

Daily Plod...



I was siezed by a desire to run this morning.The weather was hot, but I took the plunge and plodded off down the road. I could feel my knee and my right achilles was a bit tender, but they don't call me Ironman Ariss for nothing, you know... Actually they don't call me that at all, as the chances of me ever doing an Ironman are slim to nil... But they do call me Tigger sometimes and true to my name I bounded off down the road.



I didn't bound off absolutely immediately as " our song " was on the I-Pod and I delayed to have a quick " slow dance " with me hubby in the kitchen before I left... If you can have a " Quick " slow dance.



Anyway, suffice to say that I ran, I sweated, I didn't give up, I arrived back home not long after setting off, but felt quite noble from my efforts. When your belly is starting to spread ominously you just have to keep on plodding...

No comments: