Wednesday 31 October 2007

Well, that was yesterday! Today smugness rules !!


I am glad to report that all is back on track ! My run today was scheduled to be a 4 miler so I planned it out on my run planner. On there it came out at 4.6 miles, but I thought I'd go for it anyway. Well, I got lost. Don't ask me how, but it was a very pleasant sort of being lost. Lots of nice houses and gardens. Not that I ran through the gardens.


I found my way again and, apart from 2 and a half minutes of walking, I ran all the way. So that's over 50 minutes of running !! As you can imagine I have moved from miserable to smug in one easy bound !! The run even involved some long hills which I ran all the way up. I was so chuffed. I didn't use my music today, which was actually quite nice. Sometimes the earphones annoy me.


Right, I'm off for my shower. Lovely.

1 comment:

Sue said...

It's surprising how each day can be so different. 50 minutes running is fab - especially with the hillwork. You'll find that to be of real benefit when you're running the London Marathon!

(5 more miles to be added, please)