Sunday 20 April 2008

Where to now ???






So, what do I do now ?? I have run my Marathon, got my medal... I could just sit back on my laurels and practise being a couch potato..... but that's not really me. I think what I will do is... keep on running !! I am going to try to be a better runner. I know my limitations and I know that I will never be a great runner - I will probably never be a good runner, but I can try to be the best I can be.
The lovely thing about this blog is the way people who are just starting out running have found it and they can see that if a little ploddy housewife can train and run a marathon - then so can they !! Running is for everyone. All you have to do is put one foot infront of the other - and whether you run/walk or run like Paula Radcliffe, as long as you are out there its a good thing.
So, here we go. Next race is 5 miles in 3 weeks time. I expect I will be near the back of the field, but hey, who cares ? I'm a Marathoner !!!

No comments: