Friday 2 January 2009

Jan 2nd - run number one of 2009.


I received a text from my sister in law, who has never run before last Tuesday, to say that she had gone out for 10 minutes around the rugby pitch. Well, if she can do it, so can I !! Despite the fact that I can barely walk, due to a " cornflake packet game " Christmas injury ( don't ask !! ) I went out over the field with my Garmin on and ran for 11.47 minutes. Running seems to be much more comfortable than walking or sitting, so that's a relief!!


I made sure that I stretched well when I came back and I have to say that I now feel pretty good.Its a long journey ahead of me to regain my fitness, but I just have to get out there and do it !! Yes, I know you've read it all before, but I am going to do this. I feel as though I am getting a bit of the old enjoyment back and that is great!! I am also loving my yellow jacket... what do you reckon ??How can a girl not run when she has that in her wardrobe ??!

No comments: