Sunday 19 July 2009

Being on the bench...sucks.


Life has been so busy that I have not had time or energy to run this week. I did, however, play football today. I played well and scored quite a few goals and was pleased that my ball control seems to be getting better. I wrote on my other day to day blog about how I felt when I found out I'm on the bench next week for our big game.... not happy.


Still, such is life. The main thing is... I didn't give up and I played well. I just wish my sport didn't involve me feeling like the little fat kid who never gets picked for the team!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr.... still at least I have my blogs on which to rant.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Don't let 'em get you down. You rock on the field and off.

Unknown said...

You rock too , Gail!! Thank you honey! S