Thursday 23 July 2009

Run number 2 this week... brilliant!



Wow! This is great! I am just back from another run - just under a mile this time as I'm trying to play it safe. Yesterday I played football with the boys and my husband for an hour and my ankles did feel a little stiff this morning, but the sun was shining and I just fancied a run... so I did.


That's the good thing about the holidays - I can simply do what I want when I want. What a luxury!! I wish I had taken my camera as the countryside was lovely today. I shall remember from now on.... its probably not great for my running, but I do love posting the photos on here of where I run.


I shall try to dig out an old one of where I went today.

2 comments:

Gail said...

There's nothing quite like a physical activity to center yourself.

Glad your injury has healed.

Karen said...

I have sooooooo much admiration for you & your running! It is a secret dream of mine to one day do a marathon,but then again, I don't run or jog - so it's a bit unrealistic! I'm only getting to grips with other cardio excercises - so it's baby steps. :)
Karen