Saturday 26 March 2011

Determination - if only I had some!!

Yes, I know... Another long time since I have been on here. My running is intermittent so say the least!! I did run this week for the first time in ages. I went out with my running group and managed to run for about an hour. I did have the odd walk here and there and I have to admit that I was so slow my friend and I got hopelessly left behind!!

I am always amazed by my residual fitness levels.To be able to run for an hour, no matter how slowly, is pretty good in my book. I do think, though, that I need to increase my speed and ability before I go out with them again!!

I do enjoy running. I must start going out by myself a couple of times a week at least.It is hard to find time though. What with my study, the allotment, my garden, work, family... All those things are important to me. There do not seem to be enough hours in the day, even if I am up at 6am!!!

Ah well - I must do it... must do it. Determination is all!!

No comments: