Monday 3 September 2007

Week 4 begins.

So, I have been following my schedule for 4 weeks now. I feel strong and my running feels better each time I go out. So far, so good ! I have put my schedule on the side bar if you are interested !

Today I sent out e-mails to ask people to sponsor me for the up-coming 10k race. Well, I say up-coming, but its not until October 21st. Still, I think its a realistic target and a short term goal that will keep me going ! I hate asking people to sponsor me, but the race is in aid of Cancer Relief and I worded the e-mail in a way that, I hope, did not pressure people. Amazingly within an hour I had 3 replies donating £35 and right now my total stands at £60. I am so grateful and now feel really determined to run my best.

I start work again tomorrow after the Summer Break, which will make training more difficult. I just have to be focused and organised.

No comments: