Monday 23 June 2008

Excellent News !!

So , today I came home from work, ate my lunch, watched Bargain Hunt and weighed up the pros and cons of going out for a run. My bed looked sooooooooooo inviting and I pondered for a moment the idea of just sleeping for an hour. But then I remembered that running does actually wake you up and give you some vim and verve....... so I pulled on m'lycra and off I went.

I ran without Garmin, without Ipod and just ran where I wanted to. I was out for about 40 minutes and it was lovely. Not easy all the time, but enjoyable. And a beautiful day too.... sunny and hot , but cool in the shade with a slight breeze.

I got home and as I ran the shower, realised that there was no hot water !! Thanks Hubby !! I girded my loins and jumped in. OH MY GOD !!!! An exercise in breathing control or what ?? Still, I emerged rapidly, all clean and smelling fragrant, if a little goosepimply !!

Aren't I a good girl ??

No comments: